Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Commercial use of my drone after getting the 107 done

I do some free cover story shoots from time to time for a very small community newspaper. They’ll even use my copy should I elect to write an associated story. They always make it a point to properly credit the source. Not once has any calls for work come from those activities. I did some fee for service real estate work locally that came to an immediate end when some dude with a new P4 started giving his work away to “generate” business. A few of his shots were published in area real estate advertisements but shortly after the aerial shots stopped appearing. Me thinks he found out what happens when you give work away.

We're not trying to work cheaper and under cut the next guy. That's what's happened the last couple years is inexperienced pilots come in and say yeah I'll do do do it for fi fi fifty bucks. Now with that being said. Build a demo real, website, fly every chance you get, work on technique, network with people in your targeted industry, build a good reputation in the community. (don't piss off the neighbors buzzing there house) I built my real on Sundays, closed 30 story buildings, houses for sale, bridges, water towers, radio towers, construction cranes. Remember they don't hire the drone they hire the pilot. You gotta now your stuff and that comes with time. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan