Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Company name for drone AP business

Absolutely... I salute @Nobel Drones and @Mr. I and our other young pilots... just bringing up factors for them to consider and get answers to, as part of their due diligence.

dont agree much on the tld bit apart from i would go with the rule being .com for usa .co.uk ( or .uk) for uk etc etc but if you wished to use a different 1 like .photo it would not make much difference as the most important things to think about is what would ppl really search for.
the work your offering would come under .aerial photography , drone photography, Real estate aerial photography etc
somebody wanting that type of work would put a search in google eg ...aerial photography Pennsylvania

search results as follows
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

and the most important thing to getting in the results has nothing to do with the domain name at all including your tld
but more on meta tags eg www.dronegenuity.com meta tags as follows
Screenshot_14.png

also other items to be aware of regarding google is that if you do not have a mobile responsive website then you will be bumped down the search list
if you web page is stagnant you will be bumped down the list ( how not to be stagnant add a blog to your site with work you have done )
but having drone or aerial in your domain name helps as well

example :: google search for live gigs in Weymouth uk oh and i did not put uk in the search and used google.com not google.co.uk # no1 on my search = Weymouth gig guide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval