Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Competition

I got a press release for this today. Yuneec, step up your game:

FLIR Introduces Dual Sensor Drone Cameras Duo and Duo R

Yo PC,

No offense intended, just wondering exactly what is your point by referring to a nine month old article and saying 'Yuneec needs to step up!' ? Yuneec had the CGO-ET at least as of Fall, 2016.

Anyone else remember the exact release date, or can search for it? I have to get back to work!

Jeff

As a Typhoon H owner, I want Yuneec to succeed but it seems they are being outmatched. With the new H520, I was looking for improvements in the CGO ET camera platform, etc. The ET is a fine base camera but it is not keeping up with FLIR/DJI as far as resolution and lens options. Here is the updated version that I am referencing: FLIR Duo™ Pro R| FLIR Systems

As a Typhoon H owner, I want Yuneec to succeed but it seems they are being outmatched. With the new H520, I was looking for improvements in the CGO ET camera platform, etc. The ET is a fine base camera but it is not keeping up with FLIR/DJI as far as resolution and lens options. Here is the updated version that I am referencing: FLIR Duo™ Pro R| FLIR Systems

It's worth noting that the new FLIR camera is something like four times the cost of the CGO-ET - and you can go out and fly with a CGO-ET today. Yes, Yuneec need to keep up the pressure, but just because a company has announced a new product with higher specs does not mean they're being complacent.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy