Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Comprehensive Breeze manual?

Reaction score
Is there anything approaching a comprehensive manual for the Breeze. And I don’t mean the very cursory Quick Start Guide. I’ve found a lot of YouTube videos which run from OK to “you’ve got to be kidding”. But what I’d like a a single reference resource for flying this little critter.

Many thanks

Bruce

Reactions: ffkarle
Hey Bruce. Do you have a specific question? While the manual seems lite it actually covers all you need to know. I just got my Breeze a few days ago. I read and understood the basic concepts then headed to a field to try each mode. The camera faces me on takeoff in all modes but Pilot mode and I prefer the camera pointing away from me then. There are many YouTube video you can watch also.

Just go slow learning each function and you should be fine.

MAKR SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE RTH FUNCTION. GO REAL SLOW ON THAT AS THERE ARE SEPARATE SETTINGS FOR HEIGHT WHICH WILL BE DIFFERENT THAT THE ALTITUDE YOU ARE FLYING AT - expect the drone to head towards the sky in most cases then stabilize and head back.

Also when flying indoors you do not want GPS turned on!!!

Last edited:
I just got a Yuneec Breeze, and found the Quick Start Guide to be incomplete. It didn't show the Camera screen, nor mention any way one could take photos or videos without flying the drone (I wanted to do some test shots while I wait for a day without so much wind). I figured it out on my own. Once the Breeze is powered up and connected to my phone's WiFi, I start the Breeze app and go into Pilot mode. At the upper left of the screen I can toggle between stills and video, but I can not get to the Camera screen to use the onscreen trigger to take any shots. It seems that the Camera button only replaces the Take Off button once the Breeze is airborne.
However, the volume up button on my iPhone can trigger the shutter for photos, and also start and stop videos when the Breeze is on, regardless of whether the props are spinning. How is it that the "manual" doesn't mention such an important feature?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
You can also use the controller to take photos/video without being airborne. Also not in the manual.

Most of the real Manual type information is built into the Help screens of the Breeze Cam app. If you are flying the manual is in your hands.

Is there anything approaching a comprehensive manual for the Breeze. And I don’t mean the very cursory Quick Start Guide. I’ve found a lot of YouTube videos which run from OK to “you’ve got to be kidding”. But what I’d like a a single reference resource for flying this little critter.

Many thanks

Bruce
Bruce, I’m not sure why Yuneec doesn’t have a PDF copy of the original full manual, but First Quadcopter has a PDF copy of it. I had to do a dance to get it to download over to iBooks, but I now have it. I Googled yuneec breeze 4k manual and it showed up as the 4th hit for me. If that doesn’t work contact me.

The full manual is actually embedded in the Breeze Cam app. The User Manual is in Settings, Support. Then the Help screens under each Task Mode give the instructions for using that mode of flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss