Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still a good time to get a Yuneec Breeze?

Reaction score
I have been reading up on these forums and watching various YouTube videos about the Breeze. It still can be found online for under 200. Do you still think it's a good unit for the price? I know on forums people come to post problems with items they purchased. You will see 10 complaints about a product compared to 1 good post about a product. That being said I have been considering picking it up for its price right now. I know with CES next week it's highly likely that new products will be introduced but then it will be months before they come out and then they will come with their own set of new issues and problems. Plus the price on anything new will likely be double or more of what the Breeze can be found for now. I plan on using it with the controller and a Note 8. Does anyone have any comments about it good or bad?

I have been reading up on these forums and watching various YouTube videos about the Breeze. It still can be found online for under 200. Do you still think it's a good unit for the price? I know on forums people come to post problems with items they purchased. You will see 10 complaints about a product compared to 1 good post about a product. That being said I have been considering picking it up for its price right now. I know with CES next week it's highly likely that new products will be introduced but then it will be months before they come out and then they will come with their own set of new issues and problems. Plus the price on anything new will likely be double or more of what the Breeze can be found for now. I plan on using it with the controller and a Note 8. Does anyone have any comments about it good or bad?
I was wondering the same thing. I was going back and forth between the spark and the breeze. I went ahead and ordered the one from Walmart.com for $200 with the controller. It arrives today, I'll let you know if I hate it or not. I decided against the spark because it was going to cost almost 3 times as much to get all the same stuff.

I figured I could put the $400 I saved towards a q500 or a refurbished mavic.

I was wondering the same thing. I was going back and forth between the spark and the breeze. I went ahead and ordered the one from Walmart.com for $200 with the controller. It arrives today, I'll let you know if I hate it or not. I decided against the spark because it was going to cost almost 3 times as much to get all the same stuff.

I figured I could put the $400 I saved towards a q500 or a refurbished mavic.
I be interested in your view of it. The spark is nice. I know some people who own them. But at 3 times the price they better work good.. LOL. Still on the fence about it. I like it's size and portability but there is so much to choose from its hard to make a decision. That's why I try and research it so much.

I be interested in your view of it. The spark is nice. I know some people who own them. But at 3 times the price they better work good.. LOL. Still on the fence about it. I like it's size and portability but there is so much to choose from its hard to make a decision. That's why I try and research it so much.
Alot changed since I posted that lol. I was checking my walmart.com order status and I noticed that a local Walmart had the phantom 3 on sale for $350 and the website has them for 399. So as soon as I get notification that the breeze is in I'm going to pick up and return it. A deal that good on quality hardware is hard to pass up.

Reactions: Gsampl4
Comparing the Spark and Breeze is kind of apples / oranges when you refer to 3 times the price. The remote that you buy for the Spark actually replaces the phone signal and controls the drone therefore increasing the range. The remote that comes with the Spark on the other hand is just a bluetooth controller that allows you to fly using actual controls instead of (dreaded) on screen control. Please don't think this is being negative towards the Breeze...it is a good system and the included remote works very well. At current readily available pricing the Spark and remote can be had for about $519.95. That doesn't particularly make me happy as I have about $800 in mine, and honestly for what I do with it, the Breeze would work just as well.

I have a Mavic, Hubson 501, and I just bought a Breeze on Black Friday at Walmart. I really like the Breeze, I have had no trouble with it. $200 was a good deal.

Reactions: Tekn1que
I have a Mavic, Hubson 501, and I just bought a Breeze on Black Friday at Walmart. I really like the Breeze, I have had no trouble with it. $200 was a good deal.
Picked one up today after a lot of thinking about it...going to give it a test in a bit if I can stand the cold long enough...come on Spring...

Reactions: Tekn1que
I plan on picking one up this week. Might be too cold to fly it for a while but that's OK.

I plan on picking one up this week. Might be too cold to fly it for a while but that's OK.
I picked mine up yesterday morning and put it up yesterday after afternoon. Performed very well, but it was late afternoon and color balance was a bit off...I didn't see the manual settings until after I had flown.

I had a Breeze for a few days. It was my second drone - the first one lasted 2 days, and could not live with the 300+ minute charge time and the ONE battery it came with. Flight time was 8-9 minutes as I did not push it. The Breeze was real nice, quick charge time, Walmart had batteries on sale for I think $30, bought 2 extra's. The Breeze flew nice, I liked it a lot - but, alas, the flight time was only 6-7 minutes in Colorado = less air density = higher motor RPM = less flight time. While I had 3 batteries, I wanted more flight time - so I returned, but it was a nice little drone. Had no issues with it. I almost regret returning it. For $200 + 60 for 2 extra batteries, it was much better than the Spark in my opinion. Enjoy your Breeze - it's a nice machine.

Well picked up my Breeze today at Walmart and the controller want change. Tried the USB port on the computer and two diffrent phone chargers. Will only blink 1 blue led after about 4 hours of charging. Called Yuneec and hold time is 89 minutes. LOL back to Walmart tomorrow to exchange for another one.

Ultimately I ended up getting the Q500 4k. It's way bigger than I expected and really hard to travel with. I'm still thinking of picking one up.

I picked it up at Walmart for 199.00. I have flown it a few times. It's a nice Drone for the price. Not a cheapo and not a top of the line one. A good one to learn to fly with and take photos. Here I am in the subdivision trying to catch some of the sunset..

Shop around. You can get the Breeze 4K (the one with two batteries) from Best Buy (after price matching to Walmart) for $200. You CAN NOT get a better drone for that price, and the Breeze 1080p video outperforms all others in the $400 range. YES it's a great time to bet a Breeze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss