Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Computer capabilty

Reaction score
So I have always been a andriod user/ Windows, I have an andriod phone ( but as I type now,using Ipad). I also ran into a Mac about six months ago,my question is:which platform works better with the H as far as updates? I know the ST16 is andriod base. Just curious and don't want to run into any problems when I do have to update.

So I have always been a andriod user/ Windows, I have an andriod phone ( but as I type now,using Ipad). I also ran into a Mac about six months ago,my question is:which platform works better with the H as far as updates? I know the ST16 is andriod base. Just curious and don't want to run into any problems when I do have to update.

Right now they just have the GUI software running on Windows version whatever... The Q500 GUI software is available in either Windows whatever to 10 whatever or OSX 10.anything. I used my Windows 10 tablet-laptop to load the GUI up on and it worked fine. I keep a windows based machine around for amusement purposes only.. ;)

As you can tell I'm a OSX person ever since Microsoft gave birth to Windows 8 . Swore i would never look back but alas there are times when you can't avoid it such as with the software yuneec has out now. They will support OSX sooner than later then the planets will align properly!. Which platform works better.. Now that answer will be simular to the DJI vs Yuneec discussions on here..:D

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33