Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CONFUSED COMPAS CALIBRATION

Reaction score
Reading all tutorials compas calibration wether facing north or other direction, what is the best one todo..? are the yuneec enginers said about this clearly? USD1200 ready to spread away in the sky because unproper compas calibration.

Romi go into the GPS on right side screen go down to the accelerometer. Calibrate it first. Make sure TH hex is on level surface. Go fly and check it. Fly safe.

Reading all tutorials compas calibration wether facing north or other direction, what is the best one todo..? are the yuneec enginers said about this clearly? USD1200 ready to spread away in the sky because unproper compas calibration.

I myself have always always found facing the craft true north to do the compass calibration once complete return the craft to the ground facing the front to the north, whilst carrying your compass calibration just make sure you have no metallic objects in your pockets or nearby also place your mobile phone at least 12 feet away, this is the way I have carried out a compass calibration on various makes of craft including Yuneec

I myself have always always found facing the craft true north to do the compass calibration once complete return the craft to the ground facing the front to the north, whilst carrying your compass calibration just make sure you have no metallic objects in your pockets or nearby also place your mobile phone at least 12 feet away, this is the way I have carried out a compass calibration on various makes of craft including Yuneec

Last experiace, bringing TH with hardshell only 500m from my home..the cell phone in my pocket....till i got orange flash...sound like i have keep TH like a baby

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430