Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

connector

Reaction score
inside the battery compartment at the bottom of the h3 is a unused white connector for plugging something into it. could it be a connection point for led light. the h3 looks like it has a place for something beneath the battery door compartment for that. also does the h3 have any other lights other than the ones at each propeller motor?

Attachments

• tempImagekZsLTH.png
    tempImagekZsLTH.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 6

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Looks like it could be the connector for a RealSense module.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
makes sense - some models have that feature -
The H520/H Plus owners should be abl to verify if that matches the connector on their aircraft. The H3 like the H520/H Plus does not have a Main LED below the battery bay like the Typhoon H (H480).

slw74

Part 107 certificate
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes, that's the Real Sense connector. It's found on both the Typhoon H Plus and the H520. That connector can sometimes cause some tightness when you insert the battery. Since I don't use a Real Sense module, if I have occasion to open the shell, I remove the Real Sense cable.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Reaction score
inside the battery compartment at the bottom of the h3 is a unused white connector for plugging something into it. could it be a connection point for led light. the h3 looks like it has a place for something beneath the battery door compartment for that. also does the h3 have any other lights other than the ones at each propeller motor?
That's the connector for a realsence module.

Reactions: DoomMeister

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igotboost