Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Considering Selling Typhoon H+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good morning ya'll.

I currently have a Typhoon H+ that I am considering parting with. I have been 107 licensed since summer of 2019, just haven't done as much flying as I anticipated.

I have approximately 40 hours(estimate as i deleted Airmap) of flight time with the uas. It has 10 propellers, the carrying case, the st16+ controller, battery charger, dc charger, camera, 8 extra gel filled gimbal supports, 1 extra landing gear mechanism new in package, both controller antennas but only 1 battery.

It flies like new.

Like many of us, it has a collision early in my 107 life, with minimal damage to the aft lower fan cowling, approximately half in small crack. Otherwise it is immaculate. I don't really have a price in mind, and I still have to upload pictures, just gauging interest on the forums. I would be happy to upload a video taking it for a launch if desired. Thanks for any consideration!

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Just to let you know, you need to have 9 more posts before you can list it in our classifieds forum. Selling outside of the Classifieds is not permitted. The 30 day and 10 post requirement came about from a rash of scamming a couple of years ago. I’m sure you can understand our policy.

@DoomMeister click on my username here and start a conversation if you have questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop