Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

controller flashing blue when charging

Reaction score
I have been charging my controller for the breeze copter fo about 5 hours. When I first started the charge, the xyab and the power blue button all flashed about every second. Eventually just the power button flashed blue and has for several hours. It is supposed to eventually go solid green. How long does this take? Or do I have a problem with the controller? Anyone have a solution?? Thanks

The power button should be at a solid blue by now. The first charge can take VERY long, leave it attached to the power source over night if need be. Only if that doesn't work your unit has a problem.

Last edited:
Hi Robbie, I have had it plugged in for 5 hours or more. I will plug it in all day and see what happens. Is there a way to see how charged the controller is? 30%, 50% 80% ??

Sorry, I believe the only charge status indication you get is 'full', when you have the constant blue light on the power button.

I will check it late this afternoon and see if I get a solid blue. Thanks for the help.

I know the batteries for the drone can be recharged if you use a small trickle charge to bring them back to life. Can you do the same with the controller batteries?

The controller battery is a single battery. If your Breeze is still in warranty it should be replaced by Yuneec.

http://yuneec.com/support select Speak to a Pro then select schedule a support phone call or try live chat.

The battery is a 2.22Wh Li-ion battery, but I haven’t been able to find a replacement online or through GameSir who was contracted by Yuneec to adapt their G3 controller for use with the Breeze.

5B4CD36D-8C24-45B4-A758-B94940D63D32.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone