Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller gimbal not working

Reaction score
Hello,
took my breeze out for first flight today, have couple controller issues wanted to check f anyone else had the same
-Camera gimbal arrow buttons do not work (bottom arrow causes drone to yaw instead)
Tried pilot mode on phone, camera gimbal on-screen slider works fine, while camera looking down, going back to controller mode and trying the buttons, all buttons cause camera to go up to most upward position but does not bring it back down again.

also:
-L2 button does not switch to iPhone cam

Firmware is uptodate, tried resetting the controller too and still not working. any ideas?
Thanks

Yes, that is why I posted that thread. Is your PC Win 7 or newer? You’ll need it to do the firmware update.

oops, didn't see the link on your previous post, Ill check now. thank you!

Sweet! no Mac version of the update! Yuneec is really taking their support to the next level!
I have to say I loved the drone (I'm a beginner coming back after a couple of years of, umm, being a beginner) but the customer service and tech support is really starting to piss me off!
I have to thank you guys for these forums, they really helped me getting started

Welcome to the forum Horus. This is a great community of Yuneec users. There are a lot of good people and a wealth of information here. If you have questions use the search function on the forum to find answers as most have been answered a few times over. In the event you can’t find what you need in the search, feel free to ask in the forum and as a team we can usually find an answer. Hope to see you here often.

thanks DoomMeister for the warm welcome.
I am looking at the forum now for a solution that the battery I just used is not charging! frustrating!
I used it for fun flight, all was good and battery worked to the last breath, now I plug it in an for over an hour its just blinking blue... I see there are multiple threads that I will go through, but do you have a bottom line answer to this one?

Try this thread Battery blinking blue light. It should solve your problem. To keep your batteries in good condition, always land at or before the first warning. I run mine to about 30%, then land and average about 8 to 9 minutes of flight per battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li