Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Correlation effort for errors in compass between metric and imperial ??

What software and unit of measure are you using and do you Have Compass/GPS Errors

• I have metric (Meters) with software B23 and 2.24 WITH Compass/GPS Errors

• I have metric (Meters) with software B23 and 2.23 WITH Compass/GPS Errors

• I have imperial (Feet) with software B23 and 2.24 WITH Compass/GPS Errors

• I have imperial (Feet) with software B23 and 2.23 WITH Compass/GPS Errors

• I have metric (Meters) with software B23 and 2.24 NO Compass/GPS Errors

• I have metric (Meters) with software B23 and 2.23 NO Compass/GPS Errors

• I have imperial (Feet) with software B23 and 2.24 NO Compass/GPS Errors

• I have imperial (Feet) with software B23 and 2.23 NO Compass/GPS Errors

• I have metric (Meters) with other/older software WITH Compass/GPS Errors

• I have imperial (Feet) with other/older software WITH Compass/GPS Errors

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I was wondering if people that are running their TH could respond to the poll to confirm the version of software load and if if they are running in metric or imperial for units of measure.

I will admit that I am grasping at a straw here, but I was wondering as its possible that the software team didn't write the unit conversions properly and thus the erratic changes in things like height and GPS speed etc.

I also have create the poll to try and see if its related to a specific version of the software (The latest two). I ran out of options in the poll, but these should capture almost everything required to see if a pattern emerges or if its just random

PLEASE ALSO....
Look for the second poll I started that try to identify purchase month and if you have errors or not...
Correlation effort for RECEIVED month and compass / GPS issues ??

Thanks

Last edited:
I was wondering if people that are running their TH could respond to the poll to confirm the version of software load and if if they are running in metric or imperial for units of measure.

I will admit that I am grasping at a straw here, but I was wondering as its possible that the software team didn't write the unit conversions properly and thus the erratic changes in things like height and GPS speed etc.

I also have create the poll to try and see if its related to a specific version of the software (The latest two). I ran out of options in the poll, but these should capture almost everything required to see if a pattern emerges or if its just random

PLEASE ALSO....
Look for the second poll I started that try to identify purchase month and if you have errors or not...
Correlation effort for RECEIVED month and compass / GPS issues ??

Thanks

Good approach! Unit conversion mistakes are a well known source of disaster. Ask the NASA for example! :)
I actually don't remember a FW version 2.23. Could it be you mean 2.21 and 2.24?

Good approach! Unit conversion mistakes are a well known source of disaster. Ask the NASA for example! :)
I actually don't remember a FW version 2.23. Could it be you mean 2.21 and 2.24?

You might be right... I had looked at so many firmware numbers of late I may be confused... if we can get another confirmation of this being the case only 2.21 and 2.24 code for the TH itself I can change the polling question. Thanks for pointing it out.

You might be right... I had looked at so many firmware numbers of late I may be confused... if we can get another confirmation of this being the case only 2.21 and 2.24 code for the TH itself I can change the polling question. Thanks for pointing it out.
I am also not 100% sure, but IIRC 2.21 was 1st September and 2.24 was 13th September and nothing in between. But I might be wrong and a 2.23 was officially up and I just didn't notice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval