Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed drone - won’t fly

Reaction score
Hello
New member here - hit the wrong toggle and crashed my Typhoon H on liftoff.
Broke some blades, one arm was damaged at the joint, and the carriage holding the camera has only 2 supports (not sure if it was always that way).
Everything seems to work normally (camera operational, blades all rotate when red button pushed) but it does not respond to right toggle to lift off vertically - it just sits there with blades spinning.
Also, if I hit “home” the blades stop rotating immediately.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Tom

Broke some blades, one arm was damaged at the joint,
and the carriage holding the camera has only 2 supports
but it does not respond to right toggle to lift off vertically -

one arm was damaged at the joint,
Did you fix the damaged arm? and replace the damaged props? (I assume so, but thought I'd ask to be sure.)

and the carriage holding the camera has only 2 supports
I have to be a little careful here, because of the terminology. The camera should be supported by FOUR rubber dampers, but only two of the dampers have the plastic retainer in them. If this isn't what you mean, please describe what you have.

but it does not respond to right toggle to lift off vertically
Again, a little bit of terminology issue. If you mean the control sticks, it is normally the LEFT stick that lifts off. (Most controllers are set up as Mode 2.) Also again, if this is not what you mean, please describe what you are seeing.

Welcome to the Forum Tom. You should plan to spend some time in the Typhoon H "How-to" pages. In particular go to the documents page and you will find an upgraded User Manual that contains way more information than the original manual.

Reactions: jcommstudios
but it does not respond to right toggle to lift off vertically
Again, a little bit of terminology issue. If you mean the control sticks, it is normally the LEFT stick that lifts off. (Most controllers are set up as Mode 2.) Also again, if this is not what you mean, please describe what you are seeing.

@WTFDproject is absolutly right but it is possible to change the mode in the settings. Please double check, which mode is selected and let us now. If you have not changed anything your left stick will be used for controlling throttle. The right stick is usually for pitch and roll. In other words for moving on a horizontal plane not without rotation of the drone. Rotation (yaw) is also on the left stick.

Reactions: Chevyfreke

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop