Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed Typhoon H, Nice ST-16, Crashed GiFi 8050 Battery, New Charger and Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I hope I qualify to post a link to Typhoon H stuff on eBay? And I appreciate the work of the moderators for this forum! I've miraculously avoided crashing my CGO-ET cameras and have recently got two brand-new H's to fly them. I'm embarrassed to say that I've crashed two H's recently, and hopeful that somebody will find them valuable.

I've got some more Typhoon H stuff to put up, a couple of CGO3+ cameras and an excess controller, and if it's OK I will post links to those auctions, too, maybe next week.

I'll be pleased to ship any of these from Richmond, VA to anywhere in the USA for the starting bid, hope to be surprised at how much they're worth.

PayPal is the only tender accepted, and shipping is only to the address on the PayPal account.

Crashed Typhoon H:

Battery Charger:
Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Charger | eBay

Crashed on Virgin Flight GiFi 8050 Battery:
Crashed Yuneec Typhoon H Battery GiFi 8050 mAh | eBay

Fine, has been reliable, ST-16 Controller:
ST-16 Controller for Yuneec Typhoon H | eBay

Whatever's going on with Yuneec in the USA, there are a lot of these flying, they're fine aircraft.

Thanks for considering any of this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your crash. I am almost certain the battery would be too risky to ever be used again. Once the case has been damaged ,leaving a cell or 2 unprotected,someone is putting themselves at risk.
I may be interested in an undamaged cgo3+ if you can give a reasonable price. I do use paypal. Keith C.

Sorry to hear about your crash. I am almost certain the battery would be too risky to ever be used again. Once the case has been damaged ,leaving a cell or 2 unprotected,someone is putting themselves at risk.
I may be interested in an undamaged cgo3+ if you can give a reasonable price. I do use paypal. Keith C.

The GiFi battery that's crashed isn't the one that failed in the drone, btw, it was brand-new and the drone crashed when it drifted into a tree. The crashed drone listed is the one that had the 'questionable' battery and I believe somebody who can use a soldering iron and test batteries would be able to use it.

I agree more than ever that it's not a good idea to fly a battery that's a 'maybe little puffy' or that started to discharge early and quick, and I've ditched all my original batteries and am working on a new set. The GiFi 8050s are working fine for my new Typhoons.

The spare CGO3+ need to be tested and put up on eBay, will probably go up next weekend.

Thank you for checking out the items. They all got about 40 views in a little while as the OP went up here and the hulk of a Typhoon's bid up to $122 already...

Hello, I'm interested in the H and the st 16 made an offer of 40 for st 16 on eBay I'm willing to go to about 200$ plus shipping to NJ for both

Thanks for letting me know what they're worth to you. I've got to let the auction run, will see what they're worth next Saturday. I'll have another Typhoon, ST-16, and CGO3+ ready to put up next week. eBay & PayPal are easiest for me, and typhoonpilots.com looks like it's a good way to get it to y'all's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval