Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Create CCC on Google Maps and then be able to load it on the ST16?

Reaction score
Is it possible?
Does anyone know if an application like Litchi for DJI Phantom 3 exists or will soon be available for Typhoon H?

it's still a beta (I think) so be a little careful and forgiving, read the threads here related to it before you try, there is one main thread somewhere about it

Has anyone actually used this to plot a course and videoed it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually used this to plot a course and videoed it ?

Yep, some routes worked perfectly one or two were did not run..But that was 2 weeks ago, I know Eric has made adjustments since then.

Seems like the hard part is the tilt of the gimbal. Kind of hard to figure out the tilt angle if you're interested in a point to be in the middle of the field of view.

When the gimbal is pointing straight forward, is that considered a tilt of 0.0 or 90.0 ?

I looked quickly the application:
- the preparation of a CCC mission seems well designed, now we have to see what happens once arrived on the scene;
- the preparation of a Circle mission seems not ask the circle radius.

Seems like the hard part is the tilt of the gimbal. Kind of hard to figure out the tilt angle if you're interested in a point to be in the middle of the field of view.

When the gimbal is pointing straight forward, is that considered a tilt of 0.0 or 90.0 ?

0° straight forward, 90° straight down. He has a POI focus feature that does what you want.

I looked quickly the application:
- the preparation of a CCC mission seems well designed, now we have to see what happens once arrived on the scene;
- the preparation of a Circle mission seems not ask the circle radius.
First click determines POI center, second click determines radius.
upload_2016-8-14_17-46-46.png

0° straight forward, 90° straight down. He has a POI focus feature that does what you want.

Thanks.
I'm on my iPhone and couldn't see much of anything on the screen.

Can it be used on the 'pad' of the ST16 controller and then used ?

I really need to write a guide for my CCC editor !!!
the editor works well, but some functions are not well explained
but don't worry, there is no problem and no issue with the flight path.
however, you could sometimes have issue with the gimbal itself (so not dangerous for the H) that doesn't point the right direction.
My H is back to Yuneec for some weeks, so I can not work anymore. see you in september !

I really need to write a guide for my CCC editor !!!
the editor works well, but some functions are not well explained
but don't worry, there is no problem and no issue with the flight path.
however, you could sometimes have issue with the gimbal itself (so not dangerous for the H) that doesn't point the right direction.
My H is back to Yuneec for some weeks, so I can not work anymore. see you in september !
Thank you for this return, Eric.
Yes, write a specific user's guide is a fundamental act for a wide distribution of your application, which looks very promising.
I want to believe that the application works well ... but if my company we fail to set it right, we risk being discouraged and tempted to go elsewhere.
You deserve our support and we say congratulations for what you have already done.

Eric's programme has worked very well for me. I'm regularly flying CCC with up to 13 waypoints and over 2km and much more is possible. Outstanding work, Eric!:)

Reactions: Schuller Thierry
Eric's programme has worked very well for me. I'm regularly flying CCC with up to 13 waypoints and over 2km and much more is possible. Outstanding work, Eric!:)
Your testimony is impressive!
Thank you very much.
:)

Not got a H yet , but wow , I didn't know that you could do that much with a html web page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval