Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

I've had Q500 4k for over 5 years.
It has started to give me some troubles.
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Start a new thread in the Q500 Discussion forum and describe what issues you are having and what things led to those issues. The more information you provide the better we will be able to offer help and guidance.

Hello and welcome.
With use, batteries lose some of their capacity.
This happens mostly when they are not used for long time.
If your batteries have the same years as the drone, it's almost normal for problems like the one you're quoting to occur.
Have you always used the standard charger?

Hello and welcome.
With use, batteries lose some of their capacity.
This happens mostly when they are not used for long time.
If your batteries have the same years as the drone, it's almost normal for problems like the one you're quoting to occur.
Have you always used the standard charger?
I've always used standard charger

Can't figure out how to use this site. I need help....
Did you read the conversation I sent you? Click on the icon at the top that looks like an envelope.

I'm slowly learning how to do things on this site.
I've been able to also upgrade my skills at adding music to my videos on my you tube channel "John Harnden videos ", of which I found out the its next to impossible to change the title of it. I will keep trying to move forward on learning new things.

am i one of the old guys here ? davidh, from beautiful, sunny, downtown maple wisconsin, 7 miles from the south shore of lake superior and 25 miles east of where the lake begins. ive wanted to do this for at least 5 years, have a couple of little / tiny ones that got me excited. i just purchased a used "H" and hope to unbox it on monday or tuesday. of course we're going into "wind" season so im not sure when i will do my first liftoff. ive been watching hours of you-tube videos this past week and im almost ready to make it happen. im on 80 acres of clear and forrested flat land here in maple and look forward to adding my stuff here. pushing 80 and with bad eyes may prove to be an issue but WTH. . . . thanks for adding me.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_6310.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_6310.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis