Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hi, my name is Dale and don't know **** about this Typhoon H+. can someone tell me if this was from an download??

Attachments

• 20201113_194529.jpg
    20201113_194529.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Welcome to YuneecPilots @Dale w !

Your first stop should be the sticky threads in the H+ How To and Discussion forums. It is a treasure trove of information. Be sure to download the user enhanced manual for the H+ compiled by @ogrench that I’ve attached to this post.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 3
Hello everyone. I just upgraded to from a toy drone to a Typhoon H. I really appreciate the wealth of experience and advice that is shared in this forum.
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Sounds as if you have already been exploring the forum. Be sure to peruse the sticky threads in the TH forums.

Hi there folks. My nephew, who has minor development issues has been flying drones for sometime now and is actually very adept at flying. He was given a barely used Typhoon H by a very generous group of friends. Luckily the weather is not great so he hasn't attempted to do anything but take it out to marvel at it. Its a nice looking machine for sure.

Here are my questions and or thoughts. I'm going to be helping him out to the degree possible.

1. Is there a "cheat sheet " on the basic power up sequence?. From the high level reading i have been doing here, it appears that you can really cause issues if thing are not done in the correct sequence. Any pointers to a good " relatively " easy to comprehend source of information would be very much appreciated.

One last thing...in looking at their website, they seem to discontinue quite a bit of product. While it's only an opinion that is a bad sign...in so many ways

Thank you kindly and Merry Christmas

Evening, Afternoon from down under! Or what ever the time is everywhere else in the world.
Thanks for the add, bought the H + for what I think was a great price compared to the rest. 1k Aud delivered to the door. Although no realsense.

What a head stuff upgrading all the firmwares, but sorted now.
Lacks information on all yuneec websites on how to do anything. Found most of what I needed here in bits and pieces.
Only flown once as it was rather crap weather and working too.
Did notice the drone is SLOW AF compared to a mavic pro. But weather may have played a part. And sports mode really does nothing.
Any ideas on increasing speed would be a great help. Cheers!

Howdy. John here from Virginia. I've had a Q500 4k for several years now but am a novice recreational flyer. Probably average 4 months or so between flights. I love it though. JB

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Hello everyone, my name is David, I am 25 years old, I live in the US state of New York.I like the phonk and photos from the bird's flight!

Reactions: Dale w
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You must be 107 certified. What type of business are you doing?

Just a recreational pilot. It is a hobby with me. Combines flying, photography, and electronics.

• Love
Reactions: Dale w and 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal