Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,( je possède un typhoon h depuit 2016 mais très peu d' heure de vol cause profession très prenante (conducteur routier inter) ,j'ai 55 ans , je suis du doubs 25 à 20 km à l'EST de BESANCON , heureu de vous rejoindre

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,( je possède un typhoon h depuit 2016 mais très peu d' heure de vol cause profession très prenante (conducteur routier inter) ,j'ai 55 ans , je suis du doubs 25 à 20 km à l'EST de BESANCON , heureu de vous rejoindre
I presume that's French?

I presume that's French?
Hello to all, (I have a typhoon h depuit 2016 but very little flight time because profession very busy (driver inter road), I am 55 years old, I am from 25 to 20 km doubs to EST de BESANCON, happy to join you.

That's what google says on translate.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Hello to all, (I have a typhoon h depuit 2016 but very little flight time because profession very busy (driver inter road), I am 55 years old, I am from 25 to 20 km doubs to EST de BESANCON, happy to join you.

That's what google says on translate.
Thanks Mrgs1.

Welcome @merkava
bienvenu @merkava

Reactions: WTFDproject
i have a problem with a fairly new breeze looking for some help
Check the reply to your thread in Breeze Discussion forum. Posting in several forums does not get answers faster and is considered littering. Please take time to review the Community Guidelines.
That being said, let me welcome you to the YuneecPilots forum. You can find a lot of information about the Breeze in the sticky threads at the beginning of the Breeze How To forum.

Hey everyone, new to drones and the Typhoon H is my first. My only experience is playing with a couple of low end, just above toys, drones that belonged to a friend. Watched a lot of video and read reviews, was only casually looking and the H popped up on FB Marketplace at a reallly good deal. Apparently the guy bought it tried to fly a few time and had a low level crash that just broke one prop. I know this because there were 4 videos in the ST16 showing just basic trying to take off and move around and the last one had a crash into a bush.He was trying to fly in his yard which didn't have that much room. I have yet to fly as I live in a big no-fly zone and haven't had time to go somewhere with open space. Hopefully that will change this weekend.

I live in Southern California, USA, work full time creating art for t-shirt printing, commute to work on a motorcycle, race cars on the weekend, and I'm in my 70's. Looking forward to exploring this forum and getting to know more about my drone and getting to know some folks on here.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Hey everyone, new to drones and the Typhoon H is my first. My only experience is playing with a couple of low end, just above toys, drones that belonged to a friend. Watched a lot of video and read reviews, was only casually looking and the H popped up on FB Marketplace at a reallly good deal. Apparently the guy bought it tried to fly a few time and had a low level crash that just broke one prop. I know this because there were 4 videos in the ST16 showing just basic trying to take off and move around and the last one had a crash into a bush.He was trying to fly in his yard which didn't have that much room. I have yet to fly as I live in a big no-fly zone and haven't had time to go somewhere with open space. Hopefully that will change this weekend.

I live in Southern California, USA, work full time creating art for t-shirt printing, commute to work on a motorcycle, race cars on the weekend, and I'm in my 70's. Looking forward to exploring this forum and getting to know more about my drone and getting to know some folks on here.

Welcome, @Ric B!

The more you read and explore this forum, the more you will learn about your craft and about the very helpful people here.

Good luck!

Jeff

Welcome to our forums, Ric, from me in England.

As you get to know your TH you will learn that one thing it is not is a beginners UAV. It is good, then, that you've already acquired a bit of experience flying your friend's aircraft. Keep reading up and watching videos, and keep abreast of things in this forum. I consider myself to be a seasoned UAV pilot but I still learn new things on this forum, and it's contents have helped me to address a couple of issues over the years.

Look after your aircraft, do things right, listen to criticism with an open and good heart and you shouldn't go far wrong. I'll look forward to your input...and videos.

Good luck :)

Reactions: DoomMeister
Welcome to YuneecPilots @Ric B!

Ditto on the post by @FlushVision! I could not have said it any better. Check out FV’s videos for a good example of what can be achieved with the TH.

Welcome to YuneecPilots @sr71blackbird!
You will find the forum a great place to learn and share information about your Q500.

Reactions: sr71blackbird
Hi Folks.
Hope this is the right way ....
I'm Max and i'm from Italy.
I'm glad to be part of this and i have to thank you because i've been using this forum since july and finally i'm about to buy a brand new H520.....

thanks

Hi Folks.
Hope this is the right way ....
I'm Max and i'm from Italy.
I'm glad to be part of this and i have to thank you because i've been using this forum since july and finally i'm about to buy a brand new H520.....

thanks
Welcome to YuneecPilots Max!

Congratulations on your acquisition of an H520 system. You will find a lot of information and helpful pilots here on the forum. We look forward to your input also.

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Darren Sammy. I am a robotic student. I have a lot of interest in drones. I have even tried to make drones in my final year project. Other than this, I love rap and hip hop music. Juice Wrld was my favourite rapper. I love to play and watch football too. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is my favourite footballer.
Welcome to the Forum Darren. Zlatan is also my favourite footballer. Have you studied Machine Learning in robotics? I have also made some robots using machine learning techniques.

G’day everyone! I am new to the site but not new to piloting various types of aircraft/heli /drones. Been a modeller for many years.
I hope to share experiences and learn from others.
Thanks all

Hello from North Carolina. I currently own three drones. A typhoon h since 2017, a brand spanking new h plus that has 5 flights and wont bind following a rc control loss warning and a swellpro 3 plus.

Im here to learn, ask questions and help if i can.

Dan

Reactions: Murray Martz
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

The sticky threads are a great way to start for information on your TH and TH Plus.

Start a thread in the H Plus Discussion forum and give more information on your troubles with your H Plus. First guess is that the transceiver in the ST16S or the aircraft is the culprit or the antennas for the transceivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal