Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hi Husky888, welcome on the Yuneec pilots forum.
I'm sorry for what happened to you, both for the purchase and for the loss of the drone, unfortunately nowadays no one can be trusted anymore.
By regulation you can not post, as a new member of the forum, sales announcements, I advise you to wait for someone interested to contact you via private message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7cyclops
Welcome to YuneecPilots @MountainDroneTN. What Yuneec aircraft are you flying?

Hello. My name is Jim.... and I'm a Droneoholic .
12 Step program for Droneoholics.......................
1: Admitted that we were powerless over Drones — that our lives had become unmanageable.”
2. Came to believe that a pilot greater than myself could restore me to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of Drones as I understand them.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our Drones, Batteries, Controllers and Parts.
5. Admitted to Yuneec, to ourselves, and to any other manufacturer the exact nature of our Drones.
6. Were entirely ready to have Yuneec and other manufacturers remove all these defective parts.
7. Humbly asked Yuneec to remove our height requirements and NFZ's.
8. Made a list of all drones we had crashed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such drones wherever possible, except when to do so would further injure them or make us buy others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of all drones, batteries, controllers etc. and when we needed to purchase more promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through battery balancing and pre-flight checks to improve our conscious contact with drones as we understood them, asking only for knowledge of our drones will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Drones, we tried to carry this message to Dronoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

I know quite a few of those, but I’ll never admit to being one.

Hello everyone I am new to this site looking forward to chatting with everyone I have a q500 4k just bought it used need some help with it

Hello everyone I am new to this site looking forward to chatting with everyone I have a q500 4k just bought it used need some help with it
Welcome to Yuneec Pilots!

You can find solutions to many issues in the Q500 sub forum.

Hi Tim, I am having a big problem getting our Q500 in the air. We need to update it for 'no fly' zones but we are having no luck getting it to communicate with the GUI. Installed GUI on all 3 of our laptops and still no communication. I spent an hour or so on the phone with a lady from Yuneec US Tech Support and it seems to me like she is reading from a cue card. She kept telling me about the steps, said that it was only easy and said on several occasions that I must be jus doing something wrong. Hay, I could be.....but I updated the CGO3, updated the ST10 controller, installed the GUI and no issues. All 3 laptops make that tell tale noise when I plug the interface cable into the usb port but the bird just won't communicate. The GUI indicates 'Disconnected. Trying port COM5'. I have confirmed port activation and serial usb converter install in 'device manager' but still no connecttion. What's going on? The place of purchase told me as soon as I open the box, there is no refund and yet I feel this is defective in some way. What do I do?
Hi. This is a long shot since it’s been a long time. I have the above drone and am wondering if you still do. I’m looking for replacement parts. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much. 😊

Im fastfunco - bought a used drone that is like new - typhoon G with GoPro 4 lots of extra blades and all in a custom Pelican case -

Paid 250 bucks for it and it did fly perfectly - guy showed me when I bought it - have not flown yet myself- advise??

Hello to All!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval