Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Customer Service

Reaction score
I had a problem with my Breeze drone battery not charging. Yuneec autjorized a repair and instructed me to ship it to the New York facility
2 months have gone by and I cannot get through to Yuneec The phone number only is voice mail
Referring to website
My e mails are answered in standard form letter referring to website
Any suggestions in how to reach the company

thanks .

If you do some reading on this board, you will find that Yuneec has ceased all US operations. However since you have sent your Breeze to the repair facility that was recommended... why are you not in discussions with them, rather than Yuneec?

I had a problem with my Breeze drone battery not charging. Yuneec autjorized a repair and instructed me to ship it to the New York facility
2 months have gone by and I cannot get through to Yuneec The phone number only is voice mail
Referring to website
My e mails are answered in standard form letter referring to website
Any suggestions in how to reach the company

thanks .

When you say you sent it to “the NY repair facility”, is that a Yuneec facility or a third party facility?

It is Vertigo Drones in Webster NY... when Yuneec did have a presence in the US, they were located in California.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
...Any suggestions in how to reach the company...

If Vertigo has your drone, contact them. The times I've done so, they respond immediately and are very helpful.

It is Vertigo Drones in Webster NY... when Yuneec did have a presence in the US, they were located in California.

This version of your reply is much friendlier? Some people on these forums remind me of the old timers on short wave radio. Reprimanding newbies on air for not doing things their way and then later complaining about people not using SW enough. It’s quite a conundrum?

So what exactly was reprimanding in my reply? The equipment in question was already sent to Vertigo... now unless I interpreted the post incorrectly, the OP was inquiring how to get a hold of Yuneec. Since his Breeze is with Vertigo, any inquiries will be most effectively addressed by Vertigo... as they currently have his equipment, not Yuneec.

The company, Yuneec, has gone out of buisness in US. And, its' new repair facility KAV went out of buisness. I would speak with CarolinaDronz and have them look into the issue. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox