Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dashware on ST16

Reaction score
Hi! With Flight Center application i download on my pc telemetryxxx.csv files (gpx format return an error if i try to download). But dashware don't open this csv files, an error appear (at the bottom of this post). How to upload telemetry ST16 in dashware? thank you!

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 20
The raw csv files won't work in Dashware, you need to download the converted csv by clicking on the main file name (Telemetry_xxxx.csv). If you are having a problem with GPX download in Flight Center, please send me the raw file and any error messages you get and I'll see if I can fix the problem.

thanks, some gpx files are ok to download but others it's imposible, en attachment the error. I don't found why some gpx files are ok and other not, and the error of the browser tell that the web page don't send data. So, i try to upload a video in Dashware with a GPX file that i can download, but it's imposible to play video in a Dashware (the icon is not able to play) and the exportation of video write a file only of 1 MB (the original video is 1 GB)

Attachments

• list.png
    list.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 7
  • downloadimposiblegpx.png
    downloadimposiblegpx.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 8
  • dashware.png
    dashware.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm not sure why DashWare won't play your video.

If you could send me the raw csv for a file that doesn't work, I will take a look and see what the problem is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco