Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dashware on ST16

Reaction score
Hi! With Flight Center application i download on my pc telemetryxxx.csv files (gpx format return an error if i try to download). But dashware don't open this csv files, an error appear (at the bottom of this post). How to upload telemetry ST16 in dashware? thank you!

Attachments

Reaction score
The raw csv files won't work in Dashware, you need to download the converted csv by clicking on the main file name (Telemetry_xxxx.csv). If you are having a problem with GPX download in Flight Center, please send me the raw file and any error messages you get and I'll see if I can fix the problem.

Reaction score
thanks, some gpx files are ok to download but others it's imposible, en attachment the error. I don't found why some gpx files are ok and other not, and the error of the browser tell that the web page don't send data. So, i try to upload a video in Dashware with a GPX file that i can download, but it's imposible to play video in a Dashware (the icon is not able to play) and the exportation of video write a file only of 1 MB (the original video is 1 GB)

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm not sure why DashWare won't play your video.

If you could send me the raw csv for a file that doesn't work, I will take a look and see what the problem is.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. B