Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DataPilot Planner v 1.3.15 Offline Maps

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a new H520 user and am baffled with the PC DataPilot planner. Would someone please help me with the following.

When I open the app, the orange Y icon is always in Paraguay. When I select center on current location, nothing seems to happen.

When I create an offline map with my current location, I don't see how to use that map during the current session. The app still goes back to the Paraguay location. The only way I can see my location is to zoon completely out and find my way to my current location through moving the map and zooming.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forum

I'll tell you how I do it. I have a mission stored on my computer from the area where I go a lot. As soon as I start the program I upload the mission I have already created and zoom in to 100m. I move to the new flight zone and delete the old mission and start with the new one. Always make sure you put the Home position in the right place. This also has a great influence on the zoon and the work area.

It would be a good option if the program were to automatically go to the last zone used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss