Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Datapilot will not install on Mac

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Recently acquired a new H520. I can not get Datapilot to install on my iMac. I have latest IOS and latest DataPilot. Install says successful but Error message trying to open says " can not be opened due to a problem" Says to check version of IOS and version of Datapilot. All up to date and latest versions. Can not get hold of tech support at Yheec. Thanks for any help

HI JTP!, got the same error for my MAC. I know its been sometime since this post was done but were you able to the app working ?

HI JTP!, got the same error for my MAC. I know its been sometime since this post was done but were you able to the app working ?
I don't think JTP1 has visited the Forum since 2018.

There are at least two versions of DataPilot for desktop. Both Windows and MAC versions are in the folder accessed by this link. I haven't tried to install either version. Sorry, this is all I can offer:

I don't think JTP1 has visited the Forum since 2018.

There are at least two versions of DataPilot for desktop. Both Windows and MAC versions are in the folder accessed by this link:
WTFDproject, thanks for the help, I will give it a shot and let you know if I successful.

Thx a Million,
JC

Reactions: WTFDproject
WTFDproject, thanks for the help, I will give it a shot and let you know if I successful.

Thx a Million,
JC
WTFDproject, tried both, first file I was able to install and application show successfully installed but did the same thing where it showed the data pilot icon but stayed with the never ending process circle. Second app did not want to install, got error message stating Mac could not verify and I only got the option to cancel or eject. I have already tried to reach out to Yuneec, but as usual I can not get a response nor is their website allowing you to submit questions, I get an error when trying to do so. Guess only option is to dust off the old pc and see if I can get it working. Thx for reaching out thou, I really appreciate your help.

Thx
JC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval