Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Deal of the day......

Reaction score
Yesterday, a local man had posted his entire Yuneec collection for sale on Facebook Marketplace. He had an St16+, Typhoon H, CGO3+, backpack case, 4 OEM batteries, Yuneec VR goggles, Typhoon H Plus, C23 camera, Two sets of landing gear, hard case, 4 sets of props, 2 extra full sets of arms with motors, Two mainboards for an H Plus, two fast chargers, all paperwork and cables all listed for a whopping 200 bucks.

Needless to say, I made this purchase.

I am posting this to let everyone know to be looking for these types of deals. In the coming months, people will be selling off things they don't need, in order to pay the bills, amid the virus epidemic. People are going to be out of work and money. Most will sell off their hobbies and other things sitting in their storage buildings first.

BTW- I gave the guy 300 dollars for it all. I felt really bad for him.

$3k (retail) of kit for $200.....that’s a Deal of a Lifetime. Why would someone give away so much value for just a token amount?

$3k (retail) of kit for $200.....that’s a Deal of a Lifetime. Why would someone give away so much value for just a token amount?
I am not sure why he sold it all. He didn't say. I kind of felt like a thief. You are correct. A deal like this only comes a few times in one's life. I forgot to list the 2 real-sense modules in my prior post.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
I am not sure why he sold it all. He didn't say. I kind of felt like a thief. You are correct. A deal like this only comes a few times in one's life. I forgot to list the 2 real-sense modules in my prior post.
Let us know if this is in fact legit, when he could have just as easily gotten a lot more ?

If and when that complete package arrives is when the deal is done. I’m just a bit skeptical.
Nobody in their right mind would sell all that for that price unless it was......................

Hopefully he doesn't get a knock at the door and loses it as quick as he bought it!

Everyone loves a bargain. Sometimes they really do come along, and if you were the 'Johnny' on the spot - right time, right place and so on - well done.
My only word of caution is to take heed of "nemo dat quod non habet". A bit of latin that applies across almost all legal jurisdictions modeled on the Westminster system of law. I'll leave it out there for anyone to find out what it means!

Happy and safe flying :cool: ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval