Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did Yuneec drop their support for the Mantis?

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots,

I've been flying my Mantis for over a year now, and still love the device. Around 2 months ago, Yunnec released a Pilot App on Google Store, and downloaded it. Didn't have the chance to use it though. While I'm typing this, I want to go out and fly the device, so I'm bist to get everything updated as usual. But the Pilot App seems to been pulled from the store again. While searching for any information regarding the Pilot App, I couldn't help but notice that there is barely any information available, let alone support, for the Mantis G. Nothing on the US Site regarding support, and it almost looks like the European counterpart doesn't acknowledge the Mantis at all.

Is Yuneec trying to delete the Mantis from existence all together, or am I misinterpreting this and just not looking in the right place?

Hello fellow pilots,

I've been flying my Mantis for over a year now, and still love the device. Around 2 months ago, Yunnec released a Pilot App on Google Store, and downloaded it. Didn't have the chance to use it though. While I'm typing this, I want to go out and fly the device, so I'm bist to get everything updated as usual. But the Pilot App seems to been pulled from the store again. While searching for any information regarding the Pilot App, I couldn't help but notice that there is barely any information available, let alone support, for the Mantis G. Nothing on the US Site regarding support, and it almost looks like the European counterpart doesn't acknowledge the Mantis at all.

Is Yuneec trying to delete the Mantis from existence all together, or am I misinterpreting this and just not looking in the right place?
I find only app for mandis g at official site Yuneec – Quadcopters & Aerial Drones
Is my first experience with mandis and I am very disappointed because I try over 3hr to find out what happen with the app. The QR code in manual doesen 't work. I still trying to connect the rc control with drone.
My first experience is with my smartphone.?

You can find the Android app and the manuals here Breeze - Mantis. If you are using an iPhone the Yuneec Pilot app is on the App Store.

Following the directions in the manual should allow you to connect with the controller. Be sure to use a data capable cable between the USB-A port on the controller and the data port on your phone.

You can find the Android app and the manuals here Breeze - Mantis. If you are using an iPhone the Yuneec Pilot app is on the App Store.

Following the directions in the manual should allow you to connect with the controller. Be sure to use a data capable cable between the USB-A port on the controller and the data port on your phone.
Thank you for your advice. I change my cable and everything working perfect.
??

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop