Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Disappointed

Reaction score
So, Hello people im new here and a new pilot of a q500 4K...
I have to say that im enjoying a loooooot my q500 but im very very Disappointed about yuneec that nowhere didnt say not even in their site or in the manual that you cannot have the option to preview/playback your recorded files...Apart from that i have no other problem but i believe that its possible to make it happen, come on its an android device the st10+ and also has an sd card....what do you believe people this should be the very next firmware update option e?

So, Hello people im new here and a new pilot of a q500 4K...
I have to say that im enjoying a loooooot my q500 but im very very Disappointed about yuneec that nowhere didnt say not even in their site or in the manual that you cannot have the option to preview/playback your recorded files...Apart from that i have no other problem but i believe that its possible to make it happen, come on its an android device the st10+ and also has an sd card....what do you believe people this should be the very next firmware update option e?

I would imagine that if it didn't stated it in the manual, or on their site; then you shouldn't automatically assume it to be an option. I've witnessed on this forum many people ask questions before swiping the credit card to buy a Q; just so they know it's full capabilities and don't get disappointed when the get it in their hands. I know there's a lot of things that we wish that Yuneec would upgrade to improve our Qs, but what you see is what you get, and as for me I'm VERY satisfied with my Q, and it's current capabilities, and I'm VERY satisfied with Yuneec as a whole.

I have not seen any major RC aircraft manufacturer implement this feature. If you need to, pop the card out and review it in your phone, tablet or laptop. Most pilots are not looking back at the footage till they are back at home, etc. and ready to edit.

thank for your replies...you all right and i have to tell you that im very happy with my q ;)
but i would love that as an option :)

My Phantom 3 Pro does it. I can review all my footage on my phone. Must be the DJI app that allows it?
I just discovered it today, I was pleasantly surprised.

How about this? Is it possible to download an app (like the CGO2 app with the 350qx3). If you can, simply add a phone holder to the st10+ and preview it there!!!

I wonder how many Android apps can read a Windows AVC file ??
The file in the box might be ok for a quick review but I doubt many want to edit or save any AVC file in the box for publication. The picture quality is pretty poor.
Jmo thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval