Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Discounted Typhoon H batteries

Who is that U.K. supplier. Two of my batteries are original ones that came with the H when I acquired it at the start of June 2016. Those two batteries are still working well but are are dated 1st April 2016 so are now 3 years old.
Yuneec UK, had the last off them. New stock by May so say!

*scratches head*
Just looked at a couple of my batteries again. Oldest is 01/01/2016. Next two are 01/04/2016. Not looked at other batteries.

These dates where from the numbers: 01012016 followed by other digits and 01042016 followed by other digits.

Reactions: DoomMeister
The three batteries I've bought based on what I can discern from the codes on the battery, appear to be about 2 year old NOS. Yuneec says they're good to use, I get about 13 minutes flight time on days below 40F when I hit 14.7 or so, I tend to land with juice in the box out of an abundance of caution right now. And that would be 13 minutes of active flight, record the whole time, typically half the controller set at "half rabbit".

I think however I'll go with a brand like GiFi in the future, my main concern is the quality of construction first and foremost, second is quality of cells. And honestly you have to be careful because there are chinese factories actually "counterfitting" cheaper brands that are popular, and it makes sense, unless China goes after it's own companies, whose gonna say anything>

Turned one into Amazon, they removed the lisiting and all it's associated feedback, gave it a new ASIN and relisted it as a new item with no feedback.

The three batteries I've bought based on what I can discern from the codes on the battery, appear to be about 2 year old NOS. Yuneec says they're good to use, I get about 13 minutes flight time on days below 40F when I hit 14.7 or so, I tend to land with juice in the box out of an abundance of caution right now. And that would be 13 minutes of active flight, record the whole time, typically half the controller set at "half rabbit".

I think however I'll go with a brand like GiFi in the future, my main concern is the quality of construction first and foremost, second is quality of cells. And honestly you have to be careful because there are chinese factories actually "counterfitting" cheaper brands that are popular, and it makes sense, unless China goes after it's own companies, whose gonna say anything>

Turned one into Amazon, they removed the lisiting and all it's associated feedback, gave it a new ASIN and relisted it as a new item with no feedback.
Best thing is to check IR, Internal resistance, most decent third party chargers have the setting, even some battery checkers, add up the values to give a good indication of their health. The new GiFi batteries may seem newer but might even be in worse condition. Plus you get a decent charger capable of storage over stock charger, and possibly no need to buy more batteries.

Sounds like eBay, Craig’s List, Walmart, and others. Too many bad reviews and they clear and repost with no feedback.

Best thing is to check IR, Internal resistance, most decent third party chargers have the setting, even some battery checkers, add up the values to give a good indication of their health. The new GiFi batteries may seem newer but might even be in worse condition. Plus you get a decent charger capable of storage over stock charger, and possibly no need to buy more batteries.

I've never actually used the stock charger, my goto is the HTRC dual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scan02