Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Discouraged and heartbroken

The timestamp issue is something Yuneec brought with the Typhoon H Plus. I do not know why, but the numbering may be different. There is no way out. The only way for us is to match the files using the time stamp of the file.

br HE
I'm trying to send it to you but it keeps telling me upload failed

Ty has a video about the H+ but I can't find it. I think he mentioned you need at least 11 sats to be safe?

11 sats are required on the controller in order to activate Smart Mode. I regularly fly with as little as six on controller but always wait for 11 plus on the aircraft.

The message "CAUTION: Avionics power low..." means the power of the processor unit. For some reason this message will alway sent by the processor in the moment where the bird is taking off, means where the current increases very fast. Seems to be a common behaviour, I have seen that in nearly all flight logs.

There is no problem with the flight battery. It still at 77% at the end. No significant power drop is seen.
It's hard to say what happend. The telemetry ends abrupt.
I would like to see Remote, RemoteGPS and Sensor file (all in a zip file, no need to rename) for this. Attention: The numbering of the sensor files do not match the numbering of the other flight2log files. The match must be done by timestamp of the file at the ST16S.

br HE
I hope this works View attachment Flight2Log.zip

Thank you for the fligt logs. I have not inspected too deep now, but after a first view I would say, no pilot error, no bird or other obstacle. The copter was controlled till the end, nothing special.
Telemetry connection simply stops without indication why. For me this look like HW total outage.

I will come back if I could find anything else.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro