Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Discouraged and heartbroken

What’s the outdoor temperature, when you flew your drone?

For the H+ the ST16 shows voltages in percentages not actual voltages.

You guys really talking 4.69v or do you mean 14.6v?

Also, that 13-15 minute wait is for the satellite almanac to update. Popular thought, at least in this forum, is to let it sit these 13-15 minutes if the craft has not been flying or at least given a chance to update almanac in a few (3 or 4 days, or more). If flying daily, the need to sit should not be there.

Of course, each pilot follows what feels appropriate. Recommendations are just that... recommendations.

Best of luck figuring out the cause of this mishap; hopefully covered if found to be mechanical or software.

Jeff

Oh it dropped I was moving forward roughly 50-65 foot up and it just dropped. I agree with the power failure. I wouldn't have used that battery had I gotten the warnings.
Ok this is interesting, I am under the understanding if you are at a certain low voltage the H+ plus will automatically go home, if it can, if not then land on it's own.???

Ok this is interesting, I am under the understanding if you are at a certain low voltage the H+ plus will automatically go home, if it can, if not then land on it's own.???

I was wondering the same thing when I first started commenting on this post.

Well I'm going to post a few pics.I'm using the same battery to power the drone on. It doesn't register the battery. I have a phone appointment set for noon Central Time cross your fingers1548261336333.jpeg1548261347886.jpeg1548261517049.jpeg

Ouch, genuinely sorry to see that - BUT you are among great company and many of us here have had to walk it off after crashing our birds. With the advice and input from the forum you'll be up gain in no time.

That 4.69 volt reading doesn’t make sense. I thought you meant 14.69 initially and just assumed you mistyped it that battery would be history if it got that low.

The 4.69 low voltage warning is something we saw six months ago and discussed, it is the regulated voltage to the FC, not the total voltage. I still see this message all the time.

The battery warning begins at 27% displayed - The controller begins to shake, there is a fly-out warning on the screen and all the lights on the aircraft begin blinking red. The warnings will occur every 30 seconds from then on and at the fourth it will initiate RTH. If none of this happened, it will show clearly in the telemetry.

@Lunchb0x23 look at This Thread to see the exact steps to get the telemetry from the controller. Get the last file in the 'telemetry' folder and load it here. NOTE: You will need to add .txt to the end of the file to do so.

The 4.69 low voltage warning is something we saw six months ago and discussed, it is the regulated voltage to the FC, not the total voltage. I still see this message all the time.

The battery warning begins at 27% displayed - The controller begins to shake, there is a fly-out warning on the screen and all the lights on the aircraft begin blinking red. The warnings will occur every 30 seconds from then on and at the fourth it will initiate RTH. If none of this happened, it will show clearly in the telemetry.

@Lunchb0x23 look at This Thread to see the exact steps to get the telemetry from the controller. Get the last file in the 'telemetry' folder and load it here. NOTE: You will need to add .txt to the end of the file to do so.
Here you go View attachment Telemetry_00017.csv.txt

I can only be one either a .csv or .txt file

Its is a CSV file, it won't let you post it here as a csv so the txt is just to allow an upload. Once we get it I remove the txt and it can be read as normal.

I just looked at it quickly and it looks like you flew for about 7 and a half minutes, the starting voltage was 17.3 and ending voltage was 14.6, nothing unusual there. I did see toward the end of the flight you switched into 'Sport' mode and did some very high speed vertical ascents and traveled at a max speed of 62 KPH but at some point it looks like it is tumbling to the ground. At no point did I see a voltage cut or serious drop.

Perhaps others can take a look and see what they can find.

Attachments

• FlightEval.jpg
    FlightEval.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: Lunchb0x23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777