Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Do you miss RealSense on your H+?

Never used the RS and very easy to remove. Saves on battery slightly, maybe a minute or two increase.
It has been off for months, don't even think about it any longer.
That's kinda what I was thinking. I noticed the 520 and the H3 doesn't have the RS on them.. I think I will take mine off.. Thanks for the info.

H3 have the option for the realsense so I think if you place the one for the typhoon h it should work, the menu in the st16 is there, I do not think i will test it anyway since i never used it on my H480.

H3 have the option for the realsense so I think if you place the one for the typhoon h it should work, the menu in the st16 is there, I do not think i will test it anyway since i never used it on my H480.
If there is an option for it on the H3, it will not use the one from the H480 series. It would be from the H Plus which uses the same FC and possibly with a newer firmware update in the RealSense module.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I noticed the 520 and the H3 doesn't have the RS on them.. I think I will take mine off.. Thanks for the info.

Someone said that the H520 cant use the RS module? Well here is a picture of a H520 taken at a trade show back in 2017
Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Last edited:
Never used the RS and very easy to remove. Saves on battery slightly, maybe a minute or two increase.
It has been off for months, don't even think about it any longer.
I was under the impression that Real sense was problematic to remove. How do you remove it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval