Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Do you think the H could pull this off easier than the Inspire did?

The new Gopro Karma was just promed, no real specs yet but it's a very nice package and reasonable. 16 drones is a nice round number:)
You joke but I was looking at GoPro handheld gimbals for $350 and this includes one. Just tell the wife I was buying the gimbal and it came with a free drone.

You joke but I was looking at GoPro handheld gimbals for $350 and this includes one. Just tell the wife I was buying the gimbal and it came with a free drone.
You tell the wife??? Haha!

You can use Gopro mounts on the hand held gimbal and mount that on the H or your other drones. It's a must have accessory:)

Camera discussion aside, I see no reason the cablecam mode would not work on something like this. The whole purpose for that is to set points for this exact type of filming. Set the points and move it from one to the other.

Now I have not tried anything with it yet but that is the idea. i :) i

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
Camera discussion aside, I see no reason the cablecam mode would not work on something like this. The whole purpose for that is to set points for this exact type of filming. Set the points and move it from one to the other.

Now I have not tried anything with it yet but that is the idea. i :) i
Controlling the speed during cable cam isn't as precise as you'd need to pull this off at the moment but maybe a future software update will help.

Aerial Mob moved away from DJI equipment several years ago. If they used an Inspire for this shoot you can be assured they felt it was the best tool for the job. They build some of the best cinema rigs to be had anywhere. The quality of that video was more on the operator than the equipment, but the equipment did the job well.

Reactions: Markinter
Change the Hs motors to the Q500+ Larger props, GH4 camera it would do it.

Yes it is a m4/3 sensor but the bitrate still max's out at 60Mbps. The larger sensor gives you a better dynamic range and better low light capabilities but still not getting a super high bitrate like 100Mbps. While looking for the bitrate I came across a couple of things I did not know about. Discovery channel requires 160Mbps for there broadcast stuff, and the X5 camera cannot use all m4/3 lenses because of balance. Just some interesting info I saw. Yes I would still love to have something like the X5 on my H.

Well, the M43 sensor is capable of 100Mbit. I get that with the G7.

Extending the arm a few cm isn't a problem or hard to do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my