Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone app that talks

Reaction score
Is it possible to have a app that works along side our H something like the way DJI does to have audible voice warnings wonder if tuna could do something to incorporate it to the UAV toolbox

Last edited:
I spent 11 years with a system that talks to you. It becomes annoying quickly, especially with warnings that can occur for multiple reasons. Same applies to pop up text warnings that have drop down procedural info associated with them.

It’s not difficult to learn to glance at displayed performance data periodically.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I spent 11 years with a system that talks to you. It becomes annoying quickly, especially with warnings that can occur for multiple reasons. Same applies to pop up text warnings that have drop down procedural info associated with them.

I know you can glance at the screen but I like they wee touches just adds to the experience of flying I will send tuna a message worth a ask again if it's not for everybody then they don't need to use it I suppose

I use an app that talks when I'm flying my P2V+. I can adjust the setting on it so that it gives either more info or less depending on how annoying I want it to be. I know of no app for the TH though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval