Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone Financing

Does anyone know of a business that will finance a drone? (Specifically the CGO3+).

Andy,

You mean a drone carrying a CGO3+?

Any elaboration to your question to help with the type of answers you are looking for?

At the risk of sounding flippant (and not trying to be) by stating things like the following:

1) A business wanting to pay for services provided by someone using a drone and CGO3+ would in essence be financing or helping pay off the drone loan, or...
2) Start your own business and finance the equipment you need.
3) Paying for equipment via credit card is one way another company is financing, but more in the form of "we'll front you the money... you still needs to pay!"

Other than a business loan from a bank or investment group, not sure what you are looking for without more details behind your question.

Others may be able to jump in as well, given more background to your question.

Jeff

My apologies. I made mistake. I am needing to finance s CGO-ET Thermal Camera. (Camera only)
You could get a personal 'Any purpose loan'. Try inputting 'any purpose loan providers' into your search engine. I imagine that should give you the results you are looking for.
Typically, though, Any purpose loans tend to have higher interest rates than 'declared purpose' loans.

Any way you look at it, if you need to finance one of these things, at this low of a level, you're playing in a game you can't afford to be in.

I financed my Typhoon H (around $1800, from Skyboss Drones in January....I paid it off in March....About 2.5 months... Not that I need to explain my financial situation to anyone, but my fiance left me a week before our wedding, a few years back.... Left me with a mortgage and numerous bills...I could barely keep my head above water...It's only been a month since I was able to get all of my other debt paid off, refinance my home, crawl out of that hole, and start saving. Yes....I could buy the camera. I'm acutely aware of how much this stuff costs. I grew up with a remote control in my hand..... I have enough money to pay for the camera if I so choose, but being in the financial situation I was in, I am saving as much as I can, since I'm now walking away every month with $1400 net...But it goes into a savings account..So....Yeah...I can afford it...I just chose to finance it.....[emoji106]

I financed my Typhoon H (around $1800, from Skyboss Drones in January....I paid it off in March....About 2.5 months... Not that I need to explain my financial situation to anyone, but my fiance left me a week before our wedding, a few years back.... Left me with a mortgage and numerous bills...I could barely keep my head above water...It's only been a month since I was able to get all of my other debt paid off, refinance my home, crawl out of that hole, and start saving. Yes....I could buy the camera. I'm acutely aware of how much this stuff costs. I grew up with a remote control in my hand..... I have enough money to pay for the camera if I so choose, but being in the financial situation I was in, I am saving as much as I can, since I'm now walking away every month with $1400 net...But it goes into a savings account..So....Yeah...I can afford it...I just chose to finance it.....[emoji106]
I'm in a financial position where I have no need of loans or financing of any kind. However, although I have no need of a loan I am willing to consider one if it is interest free, or the interest rate is VERY low. Sometimes it is financially prudent to have a lone for something even if you can buy a product outright from your savings.

I have just one personal rule: Never get a loan that you can't completely pay back in full at the time you took out the loan. This means that if you borrow £100.00, say, make sure you already have £100.00 in the bank. This is borrowing within your means.

I'm in a financial position where I have no need of loans or financing of any kind. However, although I have no need of a loan I am willing to consider one if it is interest free, or the interest rate is VERY low. Sometimes it is financially prudent to have a lone for something even if you can buy a product outright from your savings.

I have just one personal rule: Never get a loan that you can't completely pay back in full at the time you took out the loan. This means that if you borrow £100.00, say, make sure you already have £100.00 in the bank. This is borrowing within your means.
Take out a loan but arm yourself with a credit card that has a 2 year + interest free transfer option.
Pay off the loan the day after you take it out.
Downside is you will have two credit searches against your credit rating.
Ensure card issuer will let you pay off a loan with the interest free option.

I use these all the time, why take large lumps of cash from savings accounts ISA's etc and lose interest when you can borrow it for free......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop