?
  1. ARPAS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dronesafe Register

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Drones.scot

I am thinking about registering with a professional body and wondered if anyone had any thought they could share on Dronesafe or ARPAS. I am having difficulty choosing but ARPAS is winning so far.

2. giumick

None as they are both rubbish. I have not had one Job off a service like that EVER and certainly wouldn't waste my cash again. I was warned by friends, tried it anyway and have nothing to show for it a year later myself.

The only call i have ever had through one of these services was a person down south looking for advice about setting up... Says it all really.

Thats why all the stock image sites by the same companies are popping up, they know people have figured them out and they are becoming irrelevant so need a new income.

Sorry to be blunt but these companies are just leeches on our backs and commercial operators.

#2 giumick, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    bluelight.support and Gaunt1969 like this.
  3. Drones.scot

Cheers and don't be sorry about being blunt. The more people who are the better.

4. giumick

Save your money and join your local chambers of commerse or something else more useful :)

Networking and been part of the local business community seems to work way better than these sites im my opinion.

Steve Carr likes this.
  5. Drones.scot

Cheers Guys thanks for your thoughts. I recon it will be the chamber of commerce.

giumick likes this.