Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dronesafe Register V's ARPAS

Which would you choose?

• ARPAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dronesafe Register

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am thinking about registering with a professional body and wondered if anyone had any thought they could share on Dronesafe or ARPAS. I am having difficulty choosing but ARPAS is winning so far.

None as they are both rubbish. I have not had one Job off a service like that EVER and certainly wouldn't waste my cash again. I was warned by friends, tried it anyway and have nothing to show for it a year later myself.

The only call i have ever had through one of these services was a person down south looking for advice about setting up... Says it all really.

Thats why all the stock image sites by the same companies are popping up, they know people have figured them out and they are becoming irrelevant so need a new income.

Sorry to be blunt but these companies are just leeches on our backs and commercial operators.

Last edited:
Cheers and don't be sorry about being blunt. The more people who are the better.

Save your money and join your local chambers of commerse or something else more useful :)

Networking and been part of the local business community seems to work way better than these sites im my opinion.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech