Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dual controller for The H which one will work or do i need another ST-16 HELP

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what transmitter to buy as a second controller... I have Read the ST12 will work but can't find them anywhere?(DON't Even know they exist.. I am new to Yuneec... I have an inspire one and a p4.
Just looking for an answer on the dual controller front

Yes the ST12 will work, you will have to bind it in team mode with the controller, or could use the wizard, but believe the range is limited

I am trying to figure out what transmitter to buy as a second controller... I have Read the ST12 will work but can't find them anywhere?(DON't Even know they exist.. I am new to Yuneec... I have an inspire one and a p4.
an inspire one and a p4....very cool....your review of the H is what i want to see....i bet your loving that inspire one

In Team mode you can use the Wizard to control the bird and the ST16 to control the camera or you can also use an ST10.To date, all of Yuneec's birds and controllers are compatable.

For a second controller you can use the ST10+, 12, 16, 24 or the Wizard. You can also use the Blade ST10+.

In Team mode you can use the Wizard to control the bird and the ST16 to control the camera or you can also use an ST10.To date, all of Yuneec's birds and controllers are compatable.
OK Thanks so much I will be Putting a comparison together when the H arrives..

For a second controller you can use the ST10+, 12, 16, 24 or the Wizard. You can also use the Blade ST10+.
I was looking for the ST 12,but I can not find that it even exist..LOL
Any idea where to look?
OR
Would you recommend a certain one?
All and any help is appreciated. Would like to get it before the bird arrives...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop