Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 is not reacting

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need your help. After the last Update, I realized that the E90 does not react to the Gimbal controls. All other functions, taking video or taking photo, react as normal ... only the gimbal controls (tilt and pan) does not function ... although the first initialization of the cam ( the levelling) does not function. With the the E50 mounted, everything is as normal ... the e50 starts with levelling and could be controlled over the tilt and pan poti as normal.

Therefore I assume, its not a problem with the drone. Is it just bad luck that i realized it after the last update or is there a relation ?

I do not had a crash or a hard landing. What can i do ?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Marc

@Mc-Murph I have had a similar problem with the H520/E90. I posted it in this thread.
No Image from E90
After updating the software for the camera and gimble at first I could not complete the Gimble calibration. But today it worked.
I have tried to eliminate all the eventualities but I think there is a bug in the new software upgrade.

I have contacted Yuneec EU for advice and will let you know when I get a response.

What update? I made the update of 24/04 1.8.0-1-6-7 H520 and DataPilot 1.5.10.18 and everything is working properly. Pan and Tilt works and Cardan on ROI too.

Hi JMBTBG,

yep, i also tried a full reset ... nothing helped.

I think there were some bits tumbled together, so my camera believes she is a toaster ;-)

I called Yuneec Europe several times and after some helpful hints and a lot of patience I succeeded and the camera behaved as normal ... but only once. After a power cycle she behaved like before ... No levelling out at the beginning and no control ... just crazy beeping ...

At last I send it in to Yuneec, maybe someone has tell her, she is a cam, not a toaster ...

Luckily, I own two cams ... E90 and E50. But it is annoying ;-(

Greetings Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz