Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ebay Sales Today

Reaction score
Typhoon H - Refurbished $479.00

HTML:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yuneec-Typhoon-H-YUNTYHSCUS-RTF-Hexacopter-Drone-REF-with-CGO3-4K-Camera/132203595170

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ronrod68
That's the same deal I bought last year. Over 100 flights so far with no worries.

If you ever come across a good deal on a realsense module for the TH, please let me know. The prices i have found are just not realistic, but I would like to do an upgrade. THanks.

I bought a typhoon h on ebay with realsense a backpack case, controler , wizard wand and 2 batteries for $649.99 and free shipping. It was a refurb, but I still think it was a good deal. They have more for those interested.

Search seller "dealparade" on eBay. Same deal as deforestdiamond. Excellent seller. Drone is perfect. One of the batteries I received gave a low voltage warning after about 8 minutes. Emailed the seller, shipped me another battery, no hassles. Refreshing in a day and age where great customer service is often hard to find. Very highly recommended.

im glad you had good luck with dealparade i ordered the same unit the box and sleve said h with realsense i opened backpack was a way older unit in it no realsense 2 antena transmiter i offered to exchange unit.
he declined so i had to get ebay involved for refund.
then they tried to cominucate and work a deal outside ebay witch would have voided ebays money back policy

im glad you had good luck with dealparade i ordered the same unit the box and sleve said h with realsense i opened backpack was a way older unit in it no realsense 2 antena transmiter i offered to exchange unit.
he declined so i had to get ebay involved for refund.
then they tried to cominucate and work a deal outside ebay witch would have voided ebays money back policy
That sucks. I didnt have any problems at all. It did have one battery that was bad, told them and they sent another. Then I was able to recover the bad battery. The only thing that looked used on my TH was the camera but it works fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66