Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ECU wiring

Reaction score
I have tried to search for the answer several ways, so, please be kind if I missed it. I have been replacing airframe on Q500. I am down to transplanting motors. I am just making sure that each motor is wired the same even though they spin in opposite directions. On the ECU, the control wires (not power): Red is A, Blue is B and Black is C FOR ALL MOTORS? Can someone please confirm this with me? Thank you so much.

I have tried to search for the answer several ways, so, please be kind if I missed it. I have been replacing airframe on Q500. I am down to transplanting motors. I am just making sure that each motor is wired the same even though they spin in opposite directions. On the ECU, the control wires (not power): Red is A, Blue is B and Black is C FOR ALL MOTORS? Can someone please confirm this with me? Thank you so much.

There are a few U tube videos that will show you how to do this.

[QUOTE=" Red is A, Blue is B and Black is C FOR ALL MOTORS? Can someone please confirm this with me? [/QUOTE]

Your colors are correct, and It is the same for all motors. When the ESC is in its motor pod ready for solder, you can't see the letters. Red is closest to power wires.

Last edited:
The front and rear ESC's are different. Make sure you have them mounted for the correct position. They are not left and right, but rather, front and rear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone