Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Editing Videos

"Windows Live movie maker", located in your "All Programs" folder is a great place to start... for free.
"AVS Video Editor" is what I use.
All take a bit to get used to but they work well once you get it dialed in.
Good luck,
Jafo

I use Corel Video Studio or Cyberlink Power Director ... there is a bit of a learning curve with both but once you learn they are nice programs ... plus they have all sorts of options that come with ... you can edit, share or burn standard DVD's or BluRay's ... they are a bit pricey but you can find them on sale now and then at Amazon.

I use Vegas Pro 14 with DVD Architec.

PS. If your video is 4K, shouldn't you be making a Blue-ray (or AVCHD) disc? Both can be made with Vegas.

Well ... Blu-ray's are 1920 X 1080 (1080p) which is way less than 4K ( 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 ) and standard DVD's are 720 X 480 (480i/480p) and unless you have a 4K burner or a Blu-ray burner the best your gonna get when burning a DVD is standard definition 720 X 480 i/p. AVCHD is basically the same resolution as Blu-ray's.

"Windows Live movie maker", located in your "All Programs" folder is a great place to start... for free.
"AVS Video Editor" is what I use.
All take a bit to get used to but they work well once you get it dialed in.
Good luck,
Jafo
Thank You so much, I will give it a Try.

I use Corel Video Studio or Cyberlink Power Director ... there is a bit of a learning curve with both but once you learn they are nice programs ... plus they have all sorts of options that come with ... you can edit, share or burn standard DVD's or BluRay's ... they are a bit pricey but you can find them on sale now and then at Amazon.
Thank You Don

PS. If your video is 4K, shouldn't you be making a Blue-ray (or AVCHD) disc? Both can be made with Vegas.
I'm not sure, that's the reason I'm asking trying to find out what's best. Thank You

Well ... Blu-ray's are 1920 X 1080 (1080p) which is way less than 4K ( 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 ) and standard DVD's are 720 X 480 (480i/480p) and unless you have a 4K burner or a Blu-ray burner the best your gonna get when burning a DVD is standard definition 720 X 480 i/p. AVCHD is basically the same resolution as Blu-ray's.
Ok Thank You

Well, DVD is a dead format, it has gone the way of the VHS. I prefer HD, who doesn't?

I have a Blu-ray burner and use it to burn the videos from my H and Q500 4K, and they come out great, just make sure you have the 1920 X 1080 options checked unless you have a 4K UHD burner, but then you'd need a 4K TV or monitor to view it at 4K resolution.

The company Ashampoo (Movie Studio), Ashampoo® - We Make Software!
as well as Imtoo, ImTOO DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD/AVI/MPEG/iPod/iPad Converter makes several different programs for editing/authoring then burning DVD or blu-ray discs.
Both companies have some free versions and I've had good luck with their software and much cheaper than any Adobe or other high end editing software. On the other yuneec-forum.com you might look over there for more info also.
:)
Thank you, I will look into this software. I got alot of videos I would like to turn into DVD'S. Thank's Again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval