Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

eegalmc2.com CCC Editor comments?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm just an Average Joe who is new to the TH Pro w/RS & your community but not to RC or technology. I am a system and Internetwork Administrator - I learn fast and hope to be able to contribute along with you all.

I was wondering if anyone has experience using CCC editor for typhoon H - by Eric EMMANUEL CCC editor? Good, bad, junkware or awesome? - worth trying?

I see Tuna just released trial of UAV Toolbox and I'm signing up for that now based on the feedback from the previous version, but I was curious about that online CCC Editor as it could be handy in the field.

Thoughts or comments about either?

Thanks for your hard work, Tuna! Can't wait to try out UAV ToolBox!

Just your Average Joe -

Hello everyone! I'm just an Average Joe who is new to the TH Pro w/RS & your community but not to RC or technology. I am a system and Internetwork Administrator - I learn fast and hope to be able to contribute along with you all.

I was wondering if anyone has experience using CCC editor for typhoon H - by Eric EMMANUEL CCC editor? Good, bad, junkware or awesome? - worth trying?

I see Tuna just released trial of UAV Toolbox and I'm signing up for that now based on the feedback from the previous version, but I was curious about that online CCC Editor as it could be handy in the field.

Thoughts or comments about either?

Thanks for your hard work, Tuna! Can't wait to try out UAV ToolBox!

Just your Average Joe -
Here is a video i created using the app on the st16. I create a ccc mission in the field with it.

It will show you how i used the app right on my st16 at yhe flying site.

Bill W.

Reactions: Average Joe
so with UAV Toolbox I can plan the mission, save it as a CCC file for pre-production/pre-flight/whatever and then export telemetry to other mapping software/Google. What are you guys using for the models/maps generation using the files from UAV Toolbox flights??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone