Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

EXMaps is stopping support for Yuneec. Any other replacements?

Reaction score
Just when I found the Exmaps site for reading Typhoon H telemetry files in a cool 3D map and all of the other neat things, it is stopping support for all Yuneec drones in a couple of weeks. I wrote them and they have no plans to support these drones in the future.

So my question is, does anybody know of an alternative? I did download UAV Toolbox for the ST16 and its not bad. But its no Exmaps.

Just when I found the Exmaps site for reading Typhoon H telemetry files in a cool 3D map and all of the other neat things, it is stopping support for all Yuneec drones in a couple of weeks. I wrote them and they have no plans to support these drones in the future.

So my question is, does anybody know of an alternative? I did download UAV Toolbox for the ST16 and its not bad. But its no Exmaps.
I use drone logbook

Once you get used to modifying the graph you can see some useful patterns. You can click on individual parameters to turn them off making it less cluttered. Then you can drag the mouse over a portion of the graph to zoom in. It just doesn't have the nice flight playback feature that Exmaps has.

I did check out, WebFlightPath.com. That does look good. The one limitation I see and maybe its more of a Google Earth one, is you can't "Play" the flight path on the map. You can click the scrollbar and it moves the drone along. Maybe, I am missing something on how to do it. This is the first time using the Google Earth desktop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone