Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Exposure lock

Reaction score
Does it just lock the exposure or also white balance? It would be great to be able to lock both using a grey card.

White balance is separate to exposure, select the white balance you require then press lock on the screen, the keep your finger pressed on the A exposure to change it to M from there you can change the settings you desire, just remember it does not hold these settings permanently turn the H off and the ST 16 or change the battery it reverts back to every thing auto again.

White balance is separate to exposure, select the white balance you require then press lock on the screen, the keep your finger pressed on the A exposure to change it to M from there you can change the settings you desire, just remember it does not hold these settings permanently turn the H off and the ST 16 or change the battery it reverts back to every thing auto again.

All true. And ... If wifi signal is lost while flying and recording it returns to auto when communication is regained.

Reactions: Sparkorc
Thanks forgot to mention wifi connection lost signal probably because I've only ever experienced that once or twice, from whats been said it seems loss of wifi connection is more of a problem flying in built up areas, probably because I tend to fly in rural areas only I believe that's why lost of connection is generally not a problem for me.

Thanks forgot to mention wifi connection lost signal probably because I've only ever experienced that once or twice, from whats been said it seems loss of wifi connection is more of a problem flying in built up areas, probably because I tend to fly in rural areas only I believe that's why lost of connection is generally not a problem for me.
Disconnect happens every few flights.:( I'm using the European firmware in exclusively rural locations where I would expect other wifi sources to be non-existento_O.

I flew my H today and I noticed that a feature that Captain Drone posted a video about had been disabled.
I used to be able to aim the camera at a specific subject and then hit the Auto/Manual exposure soft button to "lock" in the exposure. Now it jumps to some sort of default when I press it. I have it on auto and when I switch the exposure to manual, the video brightens way up. I have had to go back to the manual means of adjusting my exposure. That was a feature I was really excited to learn about and now am really disappointed that it no longer works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop