Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Extra propellers on the way finally

Reaction score
Just a FYI. I think it was something like 6-8 weeks ago that I ordered extra batteries, props, and the backpack from ACES Deals, well before I actually got my H. I got everything but had been waiting on the props which they had just not got in stock. I finally got a shipping notice for those yesterday so I guess Yuneec has finally started shipping those.

yeah but unless you go crashing here and there there will be plenty in circulation by the time you may need to replace them

I had some issues with my first H but none since then. However, I do get some bugs smashed up on my blades and if this gets bad enough I'd like to be able to just switch blades and continue flying and wash the blades later without worrying about them being out of balance due to bug guts, etc. And if I go traveling with my H I sure wouldn't want to miss out on flying opportunities that might have been saved with replacement of a few propellers. I also buy fire insurance for my house with the hope of never needing it!

Reactions: snerd
I had some issues with my first H but none since then. However, I do get some bugs smashed up on my blades and if this gets bad enough I'd like to be able to just switch blades and continue flying and wash the blades later without worrying about them being out of balance due to bug guts, etc. And if I go traveling with my H I sure wouldn't want to miss out on flying opportunities that might have been saved with replacement of a few propellers. I also buy fire insurance for my house with the hope of never needing it!

yup ok bug juice season is fair point even in sunny (ha) UK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval