Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA Registration Rule Now In Effect - New Rules Dropped today!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I wonder if they will let people pick the reg # ? Kind of like a personalized tag for vehicles., if they will I call dibs on NCC-1701-Q :D

Reactions: Jimmer
I wonder if they will let people pick the reg # ? Kind of like a personalized tag for vehicles., if they will I call dibs on NCC-1701-Q :D
Nerd! :D

Funny-ice-cube-live-long-and-prosper-lol-spock-Favim.com-212681.jpg

Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Registration

It says they will wave the $5 fee to get more participation. Also, you can get a waver if you are a commercial drone pilot? Why?
Because commercial flyers with a 333 exemption have already gone through a lengthy process to get the exemption and paid a fee.
An interesting fact is that if you fly commercially, non-hobby use, you must aside from the 333 you also need to hold a minimum of a sports pilots license for a full scale aircraft. That alone is several thousand dollars.

One number per owner, that number is for all of your uav's. What I can't seem to find is if rc airplanes (technically an uav) should be numbered. Have a Corsair warbird fixed wing.

One number per owner, that number is for all of your uav's. What I can't seem to find is if rc airplanes (technically an uav) should be numbered. Have a Corsair warbird fixed wing.
All flying craft that uses ground control (a tx), that is between .55lbs to 55lbs is required to register. Multi rotors, fixed wing, heli's... everything. The AMA is telling members NOT to register yet. They are trying to work out another option.

Reactions: Shane P. Robichaux

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz