Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA Registration

Reaction score
I am a three week old owner of the Q5004K, no complaints. So far, my maiden flight and successive flights are all successful. No crashes, knock on wood. Make sure you guys register your quads via this FAA link:
Aircraft Registry – Aircraft Registration: Unmanned Aircraft (UA)
I tried the multiple screens by downloading the CG03 app in the apple app site. Not quite a consistent link with the mini iPad but a little consistency on the iPhone 6 plus. I read a lot of mods for increasing wifi and sat signals and I am waiting for Yuneec for a FW patch for increasing signals, if they ever will.

I am a three week old owner of the Q5004K, no complaints. So far, my maiden flight and successive flights are all successful. No crashes, knock on wood. Make sure you guys register your quads via this FAA link:
Aircraft Registry – Aircraft Registration: Unmanned Aircraft (UA)
I tried the multiple screens by downloading the CG03 app in the apple app site. Not quite a consistent link with the mini iPad but a little consistency on the iPhone 6 plus. I read a lot of mods for increasing wifi and sat signals and I am waiting for Yuneec for a FW patch for increasing signals, if they ever will.
Just keeping the record straight; you're not registering the quad, you're registering yourself as a pilot who flies a quad just like one who has a license to drive a car.

Just so you all know, the FAA database is a public record. Now every thief out there knows which homes have drones sitting in them, and anyone looking for you can find your address with the database.

Just so you all know, the FAA database is a public record. Now every thief out there knows which homes have drones sitting in them, and anyone looking for you can find your address with the database.
Umm...I don't think I would be worried about thieves trying to data-mine just so they can steal your MR. There are much more nefarious things people can do to screw you over by accessing the database and/or your FAA number.

Also, from what I have read on other forums, the "public search" is only via the FAA "tail number" (so to speak) which is what you have to have mounted on your bird. So for someone to find out that John Doe lives at 123 Mains street in Bonkers,Tx...they would have to know your FAA registration number. UNLESS...you register for the 333 for commercial operations of your copter/plane/blimp. But if that was the case, you would be registering under a business name.

This is not true. Your name and address is not published anywhere. If you were to apply for or be granted a form 333 from the FAA, your information would be on their website. But just registering it is not public info. Hope that eases your mind a bit.

Reactions: FilmIdol
This is not true. Your name and address is not published anywhere. If you were to apply for or be granted a form 333 from the FAA, your information would be on their website. But just registering it is not public info. Hope that eases your mind a bit.
It is not at this time, but it will be publicly available at some point in the future according to the FAA...

"An FAA spokesperson stated, "Until the drone registry system is modified, the FAA will not release names and address. When the drone registry system is modified to permit public searches of registration numbers, names and addresses will be revealed through those searches."

"The FAA did state in its Department of Transportation filing that "all records maintained by the FAA in connection with aircraft registered are included in the Aircraft Registry and made available to the public, except email address and credit card information submitted under part 48 [of the registry]."

FAA Finally Admits Names And Home Addresses In Drone Registry Will Be Publicly Available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop