Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fed up with Yuneec not fixing problems and sending it in repeatedly

Can't blame you for being upset. I have well over $5k invested in their products including two H's and three Q's. While 99% of owners never have any problems, those that do sometimes end up caught in a perpetual Groundhog Day syndrome. It's still a mystery how some people get their H fixed on the first try and others fall into the quicksand.
I sincerely hope that Yuneec is monitoring this page and can get you some relief. You both deserve better than you've gotten so far.
Appreciate it Steve. Never told me how ur bday went!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yea like I said they dont fix anything they just fix the minimum they have too and send it back. Whats the use of sending it in besides you not having it for over 3 weeks. I have been talking to a higher up the chain and see if that helps they have both mine right now. I told them I want my money back or upgrade me we will see what happens im keeping my fingers crossed they will make this right.
I tried with Nesha and Ryan but got no where. Asked for a discount on a wizard or 920. 10% on the wizard for 180 when I can buy it at Cabellas for 150. Have to c what happens next with the replacement H. Hopefully I'm wrong but I already got a calibration error after initialization. Doesn't instill a lot of confidence from my side.

California has a "lemon" law. After 3 attempts to correct you should be able to demand a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry Thone
I tried with Nesha and Ryan but got no where. Asked for a discount on a wizard or 920. 10% on the wizard for 180 when I can buy it at Cabellas for 150. Have to c what happens next with the replacement H. Hopefully I'm wrong but I already got a calibration error after initialization. Doesn't instill a lot of confidence from my side.
Yea I dont know what to tell ya it seems there just a few of us but its not minor to me when its almost hurt people. I hope you dont have the problems I have had Terry
California has a "lemon" law. After 3 attempts to correct you should be able to demand a new one.

Good to know I have asked them about that and they said no...Interesting

Yea I dont know what to tell ya it seems there just a few of us but its not minor to me when its almost hurt people. I hope you dont have the problems I have had Terry

Letter to the state's consumer affairs office might make it more so.

I've voiced my concern to numerous people at Yuneec about the fact that I could have hit pedestrians, vehicles and my biggest concern children.

I've also informed them that I want to start up a wind tower inspection business but have had to put it on hold as I'm spending more time shipping and troubleshooting than I am flying. I've voiced concerns that if I have a fly away I could take out a 2 million dollar tower with the blades flying and taking out nearby drivers. These blades have huge kinetic energy built up when they are spinning and a loose canon otherwise known as a Typhoon H could cause the blade to fly apart. Documented cases have been reported of the blades flying up to 4,266 feet. 4/5 of a mile. Don't think I can justify that much damage to the FAA for a fly away!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval