Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

film is full how to reset it so i can film some more

Connect to Breeze via WiFi, open Breeze Cam, go to Camera Settings, swipe right to left until you get to final page, then activate the Format the Internal Memory button.

Be sure you have saved all videos and stills you wish to keep to your phone or computer as they will be lost.

Connect to Breeze via WiFi, open Breeze Cam, go to Camera Settings, swipe right to left until you get to final page, then activate the Format the Internal Memory button.

Be sure you have saved all videos and stills you wish to keep to your phone or computer as they will be lost.
Thank you ,Got it

if i could just get one of my phones to wifi with this thing that would be great ! so tired of buy n phones that don't connect , i just got a samsung s7 and it wont connect knowing its on the list never have been able to get the controller to wk. been using Hot spot on phones to my Ipod whitch is to big to holed and thats how i fly my drome

The S7 should work just fine. Put it in airplane mode then enable WiFi and Bluetooth. Connect via WiFi, open Breeze Cam, go to Tasks, select Controller mode, power on the controller by pressing Power+A, Slide to Proceed, Controller should connect and vibrate, press Experience Now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone