Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Filter size on E90, where are videos stored, grease on gimbal

thx,
it changes my opinion about it :(
i will contact them directly by email (head office) and will ask them
in japan there is lot of great filters: hakuaba, murami, kenko
but none of them are in 39 mms :( and if you buy a pack like this one it will cost much more)

i watched this video from Pegasus (online few days ago) and it shows that his pack fits perfectly, this is why i was interested

thx,
it changes my opinion about it :(
i will contact them directly by email (head office) and will ask them
in japan there is lot of great filters: hakuaba, murami, kenko
but none of them are in 39 mms :( and if you buy a pack like this one it will cost much more)

i watched this video from Pegasus (online few days ago) and it shows that his pack fits perfectly, this is why i was interested

There seems to be a tollerence issue, the second bright day set they sent all fit fine, but not the standard set. Yet I know several other people who have them and they are all fine. Freewell are looking into the problem.

Reactions: NRHK
so more a problem linked to production
let see, i will order one pack and hope that everything will be fine
:)

I too have been getting glue like substance coming out of the Gimbal and coming onto the camera. Anyone know what this is and what’s causing it?

Any updates if this was standardized for the E90’s ongoing build, are newer versions 39 or 41.5. Since Farewell dropped, are their other manufactures any one has tried for fit & quality? Anyone find a stepper ring that worked?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts